Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More than you wanted to know about ME!

What were you doing ten years ago?
Living in Arizona as a Newlywed and going on the "Grand Tour of Arizona" with my parents when they came to visit. We visited both the South and North rims of the Grand Canyon in 1 day! Doesn't that make you want to go on vacation with us so badly?!

What were you doing one year ago?
Stalking the mailbox/mailperson for my 171h form so I could FINALLY be DTC.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Dove dark chocolate
2. Veggie Bites - Broccoli and Cheddar
3. Dark Chocolate M&Ms
4. Oatmeal Raisin cookies
5. Trail mix

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. Grace to You (hymn sung at our wedding)
2. Let's just say "Veggie Tales Song" and you can practically pick one. ;)
3. Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid (ummm...yeah, left over from high school days)
4. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Jump 5, Disney Mania 3 (have to have song on though)
5. I will be here - SCC (have to have the song on though)

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt, and get that new house
2. Pay for rest of our adoption, and give adoption grants...lots of them
3. Give LOTS to Love Without Boundaries/Half the Sky/A Child's Right
4. Save in Money Market for future
5. Give to church and family

Five Bad Habits:
1. Procrastinating at just about everything
2. Reading fluffy romance novels late at night
3. Not doing laundry until it's a HUGE pile
4. Not doing kitchen stuff until it's a HUGE pile
5. Picking/scratching my face (and I wonder why I still have acne)

Five things you like to do:
1. Take photos and learn better ways to do so
2. Read fluffy romance novels
3. Play piano
4. Read fluffy romance novels
5. Take photos

Five things you will never wear again:
1. Some of the outfits I wore in high school
2. Some of the dresses I wore before I got married
3. High HIGH heels
4. Spandex in public when I'm not working out...
5. Crocs all day in Disney World

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Computer
2. My Camera
3. My "big" lens
4. My "little" lens
5. Cell Phone

Where will I be in ten years?
Knee deep in photography, homeschooling, kids, and teenage angst!

2 comments:

PEZmama said...

Hey, thanks for playing along. I am with you on the dark chocolate. My favorite.

Congratulations on the referral too! Is she cared for through the Kunming CWI? That is where our baby is from.... but I suspect you already knew that. Getting your daughter makes the trip worthwhile, but being in Kunming is a bonus. It's a beautiful city!

Char said...

Hahaha! I had such a good laugh at your post today... especially the fluffy novels thingy! That's so funny!