Saturday, June 30, 2007

We have a referral for our Little Princess!

I'm so happy, excited, over the moon with JOY to announce that we have accepted the referral of a little girl who was on our agency's SN list.

It is so surreal right now, and it's just starting to sink in that I have a daughter. That we will have our little princess home with us by Christmas (if things go smoothly). Since it is a SN child, we are not supposed to share photos openly until we have TA, but trust me, she is CUTE! (yes, it deserves ALL those caps!) If you email me, I will send the photos to you in email because I'm so excited to share her cuteness with everyone.

She was born August 1, 2006 and is currently in Kunming in foster care. We are LOI on June 29, 2007. WOW!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

SO excited for you - we are in the process of requesting 1 of 3 special needs girls RIGHT NOW as well!!!

Char said...

WOW!!!! I haven't checked in on your blog all weekend, and I am BEYOND happy for you! Yippeee! That is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news! Yay - I'm so glad you get your happy ending!