CCAA did 6 days worth of LIDs. I will not speak about my feelings on that one right now.
There are now 311 days worth of LIDs between where they are now and our LID.
If they, somehow miraculously do full months, that is roughly 11 more months to wait.
If they, somehow surprisingly do half-months, then that is roughly 23 more months to wait.
If they, go somewhat on pace of the last few months and do 1 week a month, then that is a depressing 45 MORE months to wait.
Predictions put us getting a Non-Special needs referral, sometime in 2009. Do I honestly need to tell anyone how I feel about that?! LOL Since we started the paperwork in Nov 2005, that could potentially mean we waited 4 years (or 48 months). Poor dh living with a "pregnant" me for 48 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment