Does this week seem like the LONGEST week ever? It feels like it should be at least Friday by now, and the agency should be starting to make phone calls. I'm keeping busy and distracted, until the phone rings. I then JUMP up for it and eagerly await caller id to pop up. I'm not to the "major disappointment sets in when it's not the agency" point yet, but it's not far from what I am feeling right now.
So, it's Wed. It's seeming like this week is dragging by, ever so slowly. I'm glad that the oldest is at day camp this week, all day long. At least I do not have to deal with the "I'm bored" and the resulting screams and thumps and bumps heard from the boys' room during the day. Of course, if I could get motivated to actually clean my house I think I would be good. But alas, I'm glued to the computer. Checking the yahoo group for postings of referrals, so that I might know when they start calls.
is it Friday yet?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment