| ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population. |
I took the Myers-Briggs test in college, and my results were not far from this one. The I/E part was more even, the S/N was more even, but the J...the J was as strong as I could get J. LOL The T/F portion (the 3rd letter) I think was still T. I remember that my chosen field of Engineering was not one of the fields that "fit" my personality test. I did end up changing majors (not based on the test), but it was funny to look back and realize that the personality test did NOT show engineering. LOL
I'm not sure that this is a true reflection of myself, I just don't really "see" it like I did the ones from college! I'll retake it later and see if changes, I bet it does.

No comments:
Post a Comment