I wonder if I sent a digital camera, fees to pay for internet, oh I guess the computer, and yeah...the email service...could I get updated photos at least weekly?! I'm dying here, I need more photos. Video would be nice as well. I am very thankful that we did get updated photos, and that I can gaze longingly at my daughter's face. But, wow, the longing to hold her in my arms is so strong. I was doing really well until JM told me that he wished that we could just go and get Katie already. He told me that he really wants her to come home soon.
yes, I just about cried.
You should hear him with everyone we meet. "I've got a new sister. She's in China. Her name is Katie." Then if I'm around and I'm showing off her photo, he says, "That's MY sister Katie."
Yeah, that just about got me too.
19 days since LOI...and counting. Oh how I wish we could have the world's fastest LOA/RA in history!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment