Thursday, July 12, 2007

New photos!

I can not believe how much new photos can make your day! Of course the 5 photos I know have are not nearly enough for me, but I can gaze at her beautiful face and then go look at her soon-to-be room and feel all giddy inside.

We hit a great clearance sale at a Gymboree outlet this past weekend, and man oh man I got some great deals. Then a good friend gave me a Target bag stuffed full of clothes her daughter had worn (when she was 12 months, and it's iffy if they will fit Katie or not, but hopefully they will).

I've also been looking at all the things we need to prepare for, pack, and all the things we must do before we travel, and WOAH there's not much time!!! One important thing is we need to get our USCIS fingerprints done again as ours have expired already. *sigh* At least we're probably not going to have to redo that 171h. 13 days since we were LOI....77 (or there abouts to go) until we get referral approval.

1 comment:

Char said...

Wowee, the preparations begin! Yay! Lucky bum. :o)