Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OH it's been too long!

I know it's been too long because I actually had to enter my username and password to get onto my blog. After a few moment of panic trying to remember which of the gazillion passwords I had used, it came to me (well after 2 tries it did).

Baseball season is just about over, which means that I'm about to have a family life again. Honestly, it means that I'm about to have early evenings again so the kids are in bed at normal times, which means I get to work on my business stuff at earlier than Midnight times, which means I get to bed earlier so I can get up earlier and do more housework.

Speaking of housework, does anyone know of a good cleaning fairy? who's free? I think I need to just move and start over the house is just that cluttered! A good 6 weeks of clutter have built up on those "hot spots." We've managed to dig through it all to make sure all bills have been paid (and luckily THIS year we didn't pay late fees). Which has meant that we've had more money to eat out on, you know at grand and glorious places like Burger King or Dominos.

Which reminds me, I need to take stock of what all exactly we do have to eat in the house. I know we're out of Dr. Pepper, and I'm sure by days end I'll be in caffeine withdrawals. But food? I'm not sure what I have left and what I do not have left. I have bread. I have cheese. Lunch is covered. One meal at a time! Except that I need to plan for our camping trip, somehow, someway I volunteered to organize our extended family's food. During WHICH set of hours I have free I wonder?

I'm beginning to believe I need to post a to-do list online, as I'm sure that is about the only place I can put one these days that does not get lost. It might even hold me accountable. Maybe? Well, we can dream.

I'm sure all my 2 or 3 blog readers have now deserted my barren, boring blog. I am making a promise that I will try and blog more. Hopefully it will be stimulating and insightful, but I wouldn't count on it. My life just seem to be stimulating and insightful.

No comments: