Ever feel like that? Ever feel like you are totally and completely alone (well except with the kids clamoring for attention around you)?
Today a lady on another blog that I just started reading is having brain surgery to remove a tumor they found in early April. The next 48-72 hours in the lives of her family (and her) are going to be stressful. There is a prayer vigil going on throughout all their online blog friends. Each hour is covered, but any hour you can pray for them would be appreciated.
But one thing that I have heard others doing in honor of Heather and I know she would love it, is to set aside tomorrow for your family. Spend the day making memories, having fun, and enjoying each other as we never know how long we will have with them.
I know that many days I let the minutiae of my life keep me from doing all the things my boys would love. From building those memories of daily life. From enjoying them at the stage they are today. Today, I'm going to do what I keep saying I will do later. My boys are worth it. They are so very worth it.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment