Why yes, I really do read to my kids. :) We are currently about half-way through this book, and they are BEGGING for me to read every night. I'm not sure if it is a ploy to stay up later, or if it is that they are actually enjoying it. But I know I'm enjoying it. We are scheduled to finish this book by May 31st. There are 18 chapters in book 2, which means we should finish that by June 18th. I don't think at that pace we are going to finish all the way through Book 6 by July 27th when book 7 comes out (or sometime around then, I'd have to go to the fire box to see what the pre-pay slip says).
Oh, you mean you didn't put that precious piece of paper in with the other "important documents" in your house?! LOL While I know we could easily replace it (just buy a book), I figured that the fire box was the best place to put a piece of paper so it would not get lost or thrown away.
I'm now trying to decide if I want to read more than one chapter a day to them, or if I want to try and encourage JM to read a book on his own. He's capable, but he sees the big thick books and has a bit of doubt that he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment