Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lama Barn Goings

If that means anything at all to you (and you would know almost instantly what I am talking about if it did), then please leave a comment...I need to find out if what I have is correct.

Does it lead to sandbagging?

If so, then HELP with sandbagging! LOL

If you are 100% completely clueless, then I'll need to post something soon on this. It's been great at keeping me busy so I do not think about how slowly the world of International Adoption is moving. :)

1 comment:

A.I.W. said...

I'm not absolutely sure what it says. I was told by someone who was helping me with it that it wasn't necessary, so I didn't work on it much. Apparently you've got it right though because it lead you to the same place several other people found. No one that I know of has cracked "Sandbagging" yet. You might check out Yahoo group JT400 if you haven't already. It's been very helpful to me so far.

Princess Abigail
A.I.W.