Wow. I can not believe that my oldest is 8 now. Seems just like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. He truly is a joy and so smart! Well, we think he's just the smartest. We have been discussing birthday parties and expenses. We offerred to send him to Parent/Child weekend at Space Camp or another similarly priced type of Camp (or multiple camps) in exchange for doing a big birthday party. He agreed. It was a bit rough leading up to his birthday, but he seemed okay with it.
We were going to make his actual birthday all about John Mark. Anything would go, he got his way. 2 things happened though. I ended up watching my friend's twins. She's very close to delivering her 3rd baby, and with the twins in daycare and she thought she would be having a late appointment at th doctor's yesterday. It was fun. 2nd thing, now that we are "twin free" I think I am getting sick and so is Samuel. Strep again if I can diagnose myself correctly. I mean, I just had strep last month! ugh
Other than that, we're just waiting to see if the Special Needs list contains our little Katie or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment