It has truly been an amazing year for us. 1 year ago I was anxiously awaiting approval from our agency to start the process of adoption. We needed one doctor's letter verifying the information we had given them before they would approve us. Samuel wasn't potty trained. We had only been in the house for 1 year with lots of projects still undone. LOL we still have those projects undone! It's amazing what all can happen in one year.
Most of all, I'm thrilled that I started blogging. That I have found so many people online who share my passion for adoption and adoption from China (I have a quote about that passion versus obsession but I'd have to go look it up and I'm way too lazy tonight to do that). On my list of things to do is to update my blog with all the blogs that I read. :) I also want to update the look of things, change the theme out (and I need to talk to someone about that).
On the subject of to do lists, does anyone else have one that seems to only GROW in length? Mine never seems to shrink. I keep adding more than I mark off. One thing that I will be marking off soon is New Year's Resolutions. We always make them, and some we actually keep. "Get out of Debt." Is NOT one, rather it's more like "Pay $xx to debt to reduce it." Why this way? It's an attainable goal, and "out of debt" includes the house in our books. This year though, I think I'm going to put in a resolution of "eat out only X times per week...or month" Then another will be something like "exercise Y times per day...week...month...year" LOL Dh wants to lose weight, and I think I will resolve to help out in anyway I can (which means no more chocolate binges during that week of every month IYKWIM).
As soon as I get business stuff taken care of (end of year stuff), and as soon as we get our 2007 budget squared away (ooooh boy that sounds fun doesn't it?), I'm going to post some photos - Then/Now for the Friday Foto challenge, and "year in review" type of thing. It always amazes me how much the kids grow each year, how much older they look in December than they did in Jan. Where is that pause button for Life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment