Why is it that I can think of wonderfully witty blog posts in the van, but when I sit down to blog them I have forgotten them? Why is that?! Oh, it's probably "Mommy brain" you know that phenomenon that occurs when you become a Mom. You suddenly have so much on your mind (like did you match up the number and dollar amount of stocking stuffer for both boys or did you make a boo-boo and they are unequal...because you KNOW that 8 year old will figure it out) and since you have such innane things on your mind you can no longer remember important adult like things...such as what you were going to post on your blog.
Blech.
Was it about the Christmas songs you were listening to?
Was it about the super cool anniversary trip you just took?
Was it about the stupid drivers on the road who are rushing around for last minute shopping and driving you crazy?
Was it some silly quip the 4 year old made?
Who really knows at this point. LOL
OH YEAH!!!! I remember now!!!! It was about our trip. *giggle*
Dh and I were in EPCOT, and visited this Coca-Cola place where they have flavors of Coke from around the world. One flavor was from China, and I found it quite yummy. It was a very sweet watermelon type flavor. Being the sweet, loving, adoring wife I am, I got a sample of the China one for Dh and then proceeded to get him a sample of Italy's "The Beverly." Now, admittedly, there are descriptions above each flavor, and "Beverly" said something to the effect of "bitter tasting drink that is supposed to stimulate the appetite." I had heard on the Disboards that it was foul. I too had a sample of "The Beverly" and I took a sip. Being someone who never drinks, I am assumming that this cola is similar in flavor to some nasty alcoholic beverage, and I thought it tasted remarkably like pure soda water...you know the nasty stuff that comes out in the drink fountain with the syrup for Dr. Pepper is gone? So, here I am with a sip of this foul concoction in my mouth and I notice Dh take a BIG OL GULP of the stuff. I, of course, started to giggle. BAD idea with a sip of nasty foul tasting soda in your mouth. Not wanting to spew it out everywhere I try to swallow. Dh, has of course swallowed his huge gulp and I heard, "It's not....OH MY WORD the aftertaste." Oh...I could feel it....the burning on my tongue, and I knew it would really really hurt to come out of the nose. I had to turn around and swallow quickly because just thinking of Dh's reaction and looking at his face had me rolling with laughter. I got my teeny tiny sip down. I gulped down the wonderfully sweet China cola, and that aftertaste...oh that aftertaste was STILL there. Dh and I were laughing like crazy (he didn't finish his Beverly and I tossed the rest out). The rest of the colas were decent. The ginger one was not too bad. I don't remember the others that much.
So, there's my advice...don't drink "Beverly" at EPCOT! LOL
Oh, and when you leave, be sure to pay attention to all the people who give you weird looks for laughing so hard with your beloved. :)
2nd tip of the day...baby wipes in the toilet are NOT a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment