
We're Disney addicts, and as such, I love dressing the kids up in cute Disney clothes. As we've been to the parks numerous times, I've never been a huge fan of the fancy Princess dress for park wear. It just doesn't look all that comfortable. The thought of dealing with a child, in a costume, getting in and out of rides just didn't make me excited to undergo that sort of dressing up.
However, I stumbled across something on the Disboards. Disboutiquers. That is, ladies, who with nice contact emails will sometimes design, sew, and mail you an outfit (for a fee of course). :) One of my good friends sent me the email of someone she loves (and I can see why) - Eedie Beedie Boutique (I think that's how she spells it...must check). I'll send you her email address if you are interested.




Katie's reaction? Well, she adores Mushu Gi. She started busting out karate moves I had NO idea she knew how to do!

9 comments:
oh we LOVE disney too! I love her little outfit, and she looks darling in it. Getting a kiss from Mulan was the hilight of our Disney vacation, for Caitlyn.
Thanks for sharing the link. (like I need to spend any more $$$ on outfits;))
Those are the cutest!
I know those princess outfits look uncomfortable, but I'll tell you they do work magic at the park! We didn't have reservations at the Princess Lunch, but got in with our pink tulle! Such fun!
So cute!! What a great idea -- I've always thought the princess dresses looked so hot! Have fun!
Janet
Oh my word! You said they were cute but you really have to have a picture to really see how cute they are. She did an amazing job on the outfits! :) Katie looks so darn cute!
She looks soooo cute!!
Really cute outfits!
We had a wonderful encounter with Mulan--not in line with the other autograph seekers. I hope you get a special time with her, too. (Luci's terrified of Mushu!)
PS--Luci didn't mind at all wearing her Sleeping Beauty dress even though it was a very hot October day. I did make her change out of it, though.
Alright girly... here's a photo challenge... go take a picture of Katie that's NOT cute.
HA - can't do it can you???
I am a Disney sap too!!! And I totally agree with that not dealing with a child in a princess dress all over the park. All of these pictures are just precious and I love that outfit , it is precious.
Love, Kristy
Oh, she is ADORABLE!!!!! And as for those karate moves - how cute is that? She's a little mover and shaker, that's what she is! c",)
Post a Comment