Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I got it in!!!!



I finally was able to get my canvas of our family. Well of Katie with our family. :)
I ordered a 20x30 to go in this specific place. It's the "turn" on our stairwell, and a half wall. :) I think it fits pretty good there. I could actually have gone bigger....LOL

9 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Nice. :)

Jboo said...

Wow!! Very cool!

Janet

mommy24treasures said...

oooh I like it too!

Ashia said...

that looks great!! and such a good spot to hang it. did you order it online or get it done locally? i have been told that mpix does good a good canvas print, but haven't tried.

BBB said...

Awesome

Cheri said...

Looks great and I love the location! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Oh! It looks great there!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Perfect!