Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Katie's future room

oh my is it fun to look for bedding and decorations for Katie's room. My biggest problem is that I find I like it all. I'm at a total loss as to what I want to do. I fell in love with this Pottery Barn set, and was quietly saving up money for it. However, when we moved the boys into 1 room, we had to decide which bed set to keep for Katie's room (on the floor without a frame). The twin bed or the full bed? The full bed means family visiting will actually have a place to sleep. The twin bed means Katie has more room to move around and play. The full bed means that she can sleep on the bed with me or Dh when we get home. The twin bed means her crib will actually fit in the room. LOL Then there is the whole question of if we move and Katie is in her own room, what size bedding will she need then. I need to figure out which size bed she will HAVE when we move. Her furniture is pretty girly, so the boys won't want it. S has had it for a little while, but since he was a baby/toddler it didn't really matter. One boy will get the bunkbed set, the other will get the maple furniture that is currently in about 3 bedrooms! LOL Hmmm...the full size bed frame matches the maple furniture, so I guess Katie will get the twin...but I could always order her a white bedframe in full size...right?

Why is this important? well, that set I love at Pottery Barn will not be there for a long time. I need to decide WHICH size I need now.

bit of a stressful situation trying to decide. So stressful I may just ignore it all and NOT order it. Who knows, something better may come along. I think she needs the twin size, but who knows if I will even LIKE this bedding when she's ready for it.

Guess I should wait huh? But I want to start on her room so badly (since I can't feed that shopping habit with buying baby girl clothes!).

No comments: