add up to me being awake at 3 AM. egads I'm in for it in the morning. The boys (who also went to bed late) will still be up bright and early, but they will also be whiney. Oh the JOYS of parenthood.
since it's 3am, I have also forgotten this great topic for a blog post. Guess that fluffy romance novel had more mind numbing powers than I thought. ;) Hey, it was nice and relaxing to lay on the couch for a few hours reading about Knights in medival times. Why is it I never can seem to remember HOW to spell that word?
OH, exciting news is that JM got a 93% on his spelling test today!!! He, unfortunately, got his father's genes in spelling. I know he'll make a grand engineer one day as I swear he could spell the simplest word 5 different ways and all of them wrong after studying it for 2 weeks straight! I find it endearing since Dh has financial spelled wrong on 3 different budgeting spreadsheets (and yes misspelled 3 different ways). But JM, as a 2nd grader, really does need to learn how to spell such words as hundred, circle, force, and porcupine correctly. So, we celebrated his 93% tonight with a meal out where kids eat free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment