Thursday, November 09, 2006

disjointed update...

I'm procrastinating on a bit of a updated paperwork for our dossier, which will in turn require an update to our homestudy, which in turns needs to all be notarized, certified and authenticated. Oh joy joy.

In other exciting news, I heard through the grapevine that my agency has requested the next Waiting Children list. I hope and pray that we get a referral on it this time. Trying to remember what all I put down so I can update and put in other conditions I've educated myself on that I feel we could handle in our family.

I started on my first preparations for Katie in our lives. The boys are now proud owners of bunkbeds. Which also meant I painted their room. I took photos of it, but have not yet been able to get them web-ready. So far, we've only had a few jumping off the ladder to the floor or bottom bed. Both boys have hit their head on the ceiling from standing on the top bunk. Both boys seem to have a harder time going to sleep now due to talking to each other! Of course, being brothers, I've also had my share of going in there to break up arguments, and soothed my share of bumps. So far though I think they like them. S, the 4 year old, was scared of the bottom because it was so dark underneath. Oops! Dh went to get a nightlight (did you know they make an LED all in one piece that can't be taken apart easily version?), and he found one that has color changing lights. The first night we heard S exclaim "Ooooh pretty colors!" Which of course had us laughing! I will say the "pretty colors" kept S still and entertained long enough for him to fall asleep.

I want to join in the photo challenges, but who has TIME? So, I guess I'll just add some fall foliage photos instead! :)


No comments: