I think being extremely busy is one help. I'm currently buried in client stuff with my home business. Working from home AND homeschooling requires tons of organizational skills of which I have none. So, since I know this about myself we were already over 90 days into our school year so the past 1.5 weeks have been "Thanksgiving Break" for JM. He's loved it. My house has not. Unfortunately I promised the kids that we could put up the tree before Thanksgiving...and now I'm not sure we'll get it done.
I did manage to work on our Christmas card image...all I hope is that the rest of you in blogger land had an easier time of it than I did.

I'm seriously considering that feet photo for our card.
and ON that note, I had this brilliat idea to do a "Christmas Sock Feet" photo of all of us. Target only had Christmas socks for Women and Girls. So, I bought my pair, and bought girl socks for the boys (in a more gender neutral design...you know green with Santa or blue with snowmen...not the red with girly colored ornaments). JM can read, and he saw "Girls Socks" and that was the end of that BRILLIANT idea. Humph. I can not wait for Katie to be part of this family so I can do girly things, but yes I'm prepared for even her to turn up her nose at the idea of Girly Christmas Socks.

1 comment:
love the photos of the boys! especially the feet one.
Post a Comment