Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a few from our Thanksgiving

We went to Dollywood on Saturday for an enjoyable time with my Mom, brother and his girlfriend. It was rather pleasant until the sun went down, then it got a wee bit COLD for my taste. Those of you that live out of the Southeast US don't laugh at me, but I was freezing. Yes, it was a mighty cold 50ish degrees outside. LOL

I got my hair straightened a couple of weeks ago, and had not gotten a picture for my friends. Here's me with Samuel (notice the STRAIGHT hair)! This is a huge deal for me as I've lived with this extremely curly hair for my entire life. I told Dh that I was turning into a high maintenance gal this year. Who knows, I might even *gasp* start wearing makeup!

Samuel, at his shrimpy size, is still not tall enough to ride rollercoasters. However, JM is. He's my thrill ride junkie. When we go to Disney, he begs to ride Mission Space over and over and over and over again. He managed 7 times in one trip once. We were considering paying people to sit next to him. So, here is his reaction to Thunderhead, a wooden rollercoaster at Dollywood. He's ridden it a few times, but this time he and Dh rode it in the front seat. I think he liked it.

I have a "tree" image as well for the Friday Fun Foto challenge it's not MY tree, but one at Dollywood. Anyway, it's a huge tree in the middle of Dollywood (real tree) that they wrapped every branch with blue lights. Pretty darn cool in person. Not so cool in a photo where you don't really see it. My excuse? I only took the point and shoot. If I'd have had the "big" camera, I could have exposed it properly, done my magic on it and voila a wonderful image of this awesome tree. So, sorry, you just have to imagine it all beautiful!

No comments: