Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You guessed it! Still waiting.

Yes, that darn form is STILL not here. *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* (afterall it's a censored child friendly blog since my oldest can actually read).

Angela tagged me. 7 things about me...this should be interesting. :)

7 things I would like to do before I die:

* See my children fulfill all their potential and become awesome parents
* Go to Australia and New Zealand
* Go to Hawaii
* Go snowskiing in Colorado or Utah or Montana
* Be completely debt free, including the house, building wealth so I can give it away
* Become a succesful photographer and well liked by my clients
* Retire early with Dh and fulfill HIS dream of visiting every majorleague ballpark in one baseball season.

7 things I cannot do:

* Enjoy watching a major league game of any sort (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) I just can not get into them. Give me a book, and I will sit happily after my 30 minutes of interest have gone away. ;) Or I'll do the running back and forth to the concession stands.
* I can not eat fish, except when pregnant with my first child. Blech.
* I can not keep the house clean, I mean the entire house all at one time. I get distracted too easily to get it all clean in one day.
* I can not say no to chocolate, in just about any form.
* I can not live without lists.
* I can not add, subtract, multiply, or divide. Well, I can do easy things, but semi-complicated things I make mistakes without a calculator. It's a true joke between me and all those who know me, see what I can do below though.
* I can not go to bed without kissing my kids, or send them to bed without hugs. Well, okay, I can but I don't like it as much.

7 things I can do:

* Take a photo on full manual mode, understanding what I'm doing, and knowing the results I'm going for. :)
* I can derive functions, differentiate equations, and integrate equations. I understand them. I can even prove the theroems that go with them. I can prove that 1+1=2. just don't ask me to add, subtract, multiply or divide. ;)
* I can eat a whole bag of chocolate without them knowing (after all if they KNEW about it, they'd get some).
* I can make my "friends" either REALLY skinny or REALLY fat in photos. I can bulge out their eyes (like the cat in Shrek 2). I can smooth out wrinkles. I can give them lots of acne. I love Photoshop. Does anyone have a photo of the person doing the 1600A application processing? bwwwaaa haa haa.
* I can answer the most inane trivia questions, especially Disney related ones. Okay, I enjoy Trivial Pursuit and have lots of useless tidbits stored in my brain. However, those tidbits never seem to be the questions I get asked...those tidbits are always what my opponents are asked. Not fair I tell ya.
* I can make lists upon lists, even lists that organize my lists. Does this make me Type A personality? LOL
* I can play piano and french horn (although not at the same time).

7 things that attracted me to my husband:

* His looks.
* His personality.
* The way he treated me. I love that he opens doors for me.
* His drive
* His determination.
* His love for God, his family, and his friends.
* The fact that he indulges me

7 things I say most often:

* Just a minute.
* Turn that down, I can't hear myself think!
* 10 more minutes on the playstation then you get off
* Hush. Shhh. Be quiet. Stop talking. (it's amazing how much little boys can TALK all day long about nothing, or making noises, or just anything especially while I'm on the phone with a client.
* What do you want for dinner?
* mmmrph...sleep more....mmmpssh. (every morning when Dh or the kids are trying to get me up, and I do get up eventually with much grumbling, get in the shower and then I'm awake).
* Love you. (followed by a quick kiss and hug)

7 books I love:
Just 7? Only 7? Not sure I can.
* I'm lumping Historical Romance Novels in one book. I love to read them, even the sappy pure fluff ones.
* Gone with the Wind (it was ever so much better than the movie, and I love the movie), and I even liked Scarlet (the sequel written by someone else)
* Alice in Wonderland, Charlotte's Web
* Harry Potter (the entire series)
* Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Emma, Pride and Prejudice,
* Little Women (well the entire series)
* A Wrinkle in Time (and the rest of the Madeline L'Engle series that follows this)

(can I keep going? please? I've not even covered half of the books I love)

7 movies I love:
* Gone with the Wind
* Dirty Dancing
* Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink (I always watch them together)
* Schindler's List
* Pretty Woman
* National Treasure
* The Princess Bride

Okay, so do I now tag blogging people myself? Oooh...this will need to go to my friends. Watch them all run and hide now. LOL

1 comment:

Angela said...

O.K. too scary, I have NO (none, zip, zilch) interest in sports either, except gymnastics, and Ice skating. Also make lists, and hide sweets in the house, and bring them out at night when EVERYBODY is in bed!
Forgot about Schindler's List, have you seen Sophie's Choice? big time tear jerker!