Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some math for you.

Our 1600A was received by the USCIS office on January 27. We were fingerprinted February 10. Homestudy was sent May 24th.

So...it's been (true for July 12, so add days yourself if it is past July 12).

166 days since USCIS received our 1600A
122 days since we were fingerprinted
49 days since home study was sent to USCIS.

236 days since we sent in our application to AWAA
189 days since AWAA approved us and we officially started the paperchase.
161 days since we started the home study with the home study agency

It took 113 days to complete the homestudy process, JUST the homestudy portion for our state.

Not that anyone is COUNTING or anything. *rolleyes*

So, hopefully that number, that 236 days since APPLYING with our adoption agency number, gives you an indication of WHY I'm so frustrated. BTW, if I had chosen to go ahead with the infertility treatments and I had gotten pg around then I would be DUE in 44 days. At the rate I'm going, I won't even be DTC yet. Much less have a LID. It's entirely possible that I will not have a LID either. *sigh* and if you go by MY pg and births, I would deliver at 39 weeks, so 37 more days to go. *stomping foot* It's NOT fair.

ps. I don't want to hear that my daughter will be the PERFECT one for me, and these delays mean she's not ready for me yet. I don't care. I'm frustrated. I'm not ready to hear that just yet. I need to whine, complain, and vent a little more first. ;)

No comments: