Sunday, September 16, 2007

Will it be this week?

That is what all my agency friends are wondering along with me? Will we finally see our LOA/RA this week? Could the end of our wait for our daughter be almost over? Maybe?

I've decided it is hard to wait, even when you are trying ever so hard to find peace and knowledge that this is really out of your control. The timing will be perfect whenever it happens, I know that. But this waiting. This not knowing. This uncertainty of when we will travel is really starting to get old.

We have developed some rather expensive "coping" techniques this past week. Too many more weeks of not getting that important piece of paperwork might see us more broke than we ever seem to be. We are finally replacing carpets upstairs (yes, all those who have been in our home can breathe with relief that we addressing that problem finally). I've also started shopping for our trip more. This typically means Katie gets yet another outfit. This past weekend I found her a bib for the trip. Then I saw the cutest hairbrush for her...it's a ladybug.

So, I'm really hoping we hear this week. Not too sure how much longer I can keep shopping. ;)

1 comment:

bbmomof2boys said...

Come on LOA!!! Hey - retail therapy is THE BEST type of therapy there is chick!

~Carla