While some of the much anticipated and longed for LOA's for our agency did arrive, ours was not one of them. Since today (Thursday) marks 69 days since we sent our LOI, I was not totally expecting it. I think we are getting close though as others near our date out there in "internet-land" have gotten theirs, especially since they have similar "dates" to go along with their LOI.
So many of you have asked when we might travel, and after this week we are pretty much assured that travel before the end of October is out. Our new "hope for date" is October 25. In order to make this date we will really need to get our LOA in the next couple of weeks.
I am really hoping to have Katie home by Thanksgiving! I really hope we do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carla, do you think they would send us during the trade fairs?? I have been totally thinking we were knocked out of October all together now. I haven't spoken with anyone at the agency about it though. Have you? Is there still a glimmer of hope for October????
I hope you get her home for Thanksgiving - you never know chick!!
~Carla
Saying a little prayer for your LOA! Ours came on day 83 after LID, if that helps at all?
Post a Comment