Saturday, September 22, 2007

3 ladybugs outside tonight

Dh saw 3 ladybugs this evening!!! Since ladybug sightings are considered "lucky" in China adoption and since many of our own "ladybug sightings" do seem to have significance to our adoption situation, I'm hoping this means good things on Monday. If we do not get our LOA next week, it is doubtful we could travel October 25th. That breaks my heart to think about. I'm just so ready to go and get her.

3 ladybugs...for our 3 kids? Or for Dh, myself, and Katie traveling? I like the 3 kids idea, especially since 2 were bigger and close together and one was little bitty and about a foot or so away from the other two.

Today we were cleaning out our computer area, and I found a picture that Samuel had colored last September. It was an outline of China and he had colored sections, then he drew a smiley face on it. I remember saying to a friend, "I'm going to keep this. When we get our referral I want to check and see if she is from the province where Samuel drew the smiley face." Guess what? She is! How is that for another "red thread" connection?

No comments: