Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Making a few changes

Updating the look of the blog, playing with templates. I didn't like that the widgets on the side were getting cut off. So, here I am, changing the template around to make it more pleasing to me.

One thing I notice is that my photo needs to be updated. I think I'll see about getting a cute one instead of a pretty one. :)

1 comment:

Our Journey to Jillian said...

Carla, for some reason, your comments haven't been showing up, until right now. I had no idea I had any comments, except for the first one you posted!! Thank you SO much for the hugs. It's so nice to know that somewhere out there, on this amazing journey we are taking, someone else out there might have something they are afraid of. It seems like so often when I read blogs, it's all happy go lucky....'the flights were great, etc.'. And then I think, 'what is wrong with me????!!!!'. My mom sent me a big email that said basically "faith is not being not afraid, but being afraid and stepping out anyway." I took such encouragement from that. Maybe we'll get our LOA's together and we can meet in Beijing, and Guanghzou!!! Wouldn't that be amazing!!! Anyway, thanks again!! Your hugs came at a much, much needed time!!!!!