Thursday, August 23, 2007

Guess what I get to do tomorrow?

I'm getting a pedicure! :) My very very first one, and it's all thanks to JM's baseball team (I was team Mom and the wonderful ladies on the team got me a gift certificate). It is enough that I'm treating one of my best friends to a pedicure with me. I mean, what's the fun in going all alone?

After that I'm meeting Dh for lunch. Just us two. It'll be just like a date! I have no idea where we are going eat, but I'm vetoing places with light up drive through signs. We might end up somewhere with a light up sign (on the inside) but it's a yummy fast food Asian place. Mmmm....Vietnamese Crunchy Noodle Bowl! :)

That is of course if I can wait that long. We really need to go grocery shopping (well I do), and there really isn't much left to eat here. Although, I think I have enough for a "veggies" night. I do have soup mixes, but for some reason I'm thinking soup on a day that it has been 101 in the shade just doesn't sound appetizing. Eating out *might* work if I can take a look at our budget envelopes for eating out and entertainment. I might still have some money there.

No comments: