Okay, I've been bad about updating what I've read. Honestly, though, I've not been very good about reading the ones on my list. You know, the books that are supposed to "enlighten" me. ;)
I have, however, read 5 more FRN books (FRN is Fluffy Romance Novel). At least I think it was 5. Let's see, there were the 3 Highland romance novels, the 1 modern one by Judith McNaught, then the 2 Regency ones and I'm in the midst of the 3rd...or is it that I've read 3 and in the midst of the 4th? I can't remember. Oh well, it's not like it's important or anything. I did have 3 boxes arrive in the past couple of weeks from my "book exchange" friends. 3 boxes of FRN books. I just wish I had time to actually read some of them.
JM has read through chapter 4 of Bridge to Terabithia. He is not too enthusiastic so far, but today he asked me where his Terabithia book was because he wanted to read some more. SUCCESS!
I have started Kitchen God's Wife (it's a little hard to get into for me right now). I did pull out the China adoption stories book, but with the depressing news about referrals I just did not want to read it. The church library had a book on adoption, so I checked it out. I'll let you know how it is (and add it to my list). They also had 3 FRN about pirates. I'm sure I'll get those read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment