I can not believe it is the end of April already, well I can, but wow this month flew by. I know part of it is because we have been so busy. Samuel was in swimming lessons this month, and finished up "almost" swimming. I know if I could continue for the next 2 months he'd be swimming great. Unfortunately, swimming lessons are full where I take him. Not to mention we are so busy with other things, that I am not sure I can continue at the same pace we had this month.
JM is playing baseball and has 2 games a week plus practices. While they are doing great, it's tiring to always be at the ball field. LOL He has started catching, and in his last game actually caught a foul ball and got someone out. It was a huge moment for him, and I'm so proud of him.
Karate is going great still, Samuel has almost gotten the first kata down. JM is ready to test for his Orange belt. I have been so pleased by the changes Karate has made in the boys, and I would highly recommend it to others. :) I do in fact!
Let's see...what else. LOL We're obviously STILL waiting on that referral from China. We're just going to keep on trudging down this path. I'm reminded of "Just keep swimming" from Finding Nemo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment