Tuesday, June 06, 2006

May 24 - it was an important day

My homestudy was sent to USCIS from the state on May 24, 2006!!!!! It was approved, and I'm about 2 weeks into the wait for that elusive 171H form. Supposedly it only takes 60 days to get. Yeah..only if my luck changes. RIGHT?!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Carla! Don't be surprised if it comes sooner than that. When I contacted the USCIS office in Atlanta, they told me it usually takes 2 to three weeks for approval, it was about exactly 4 weeks for ours. But another family, who also lives here, got thier's in three weeks. Are you stalking the mail man yet? Should not be much longer!!!

Carla said...

Okay...should I mention I've been stalking the mailman for the past 2 weeks waiting on that stinking notification letter that it was sent?! I had jokingly said that the 171H form would come before that letter did. Oooh...here's hoping it comes tomorrow!

Angela said...

That's too funny! I never got any kind of notification letter, did that come from the state? Our social worker just called and told me when it was sent. When ours finally came, would'nt you know Matt got the mail that day. And he calmly walks over and says, it came. I about died!
HERE'S HOPING!!!

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for a super fast delivery! :)