I've had an interesting week, well, actually just a really wild and crazy Monday followed by a few days of recovering! Suffice it to say that Katie really really really keeps us on our toes. The up side to her latest adventure is that she let me cradle her for 30 minutes in the rocking chair while she looked into my eyes and patted my cheek or played with my hair. Yeah, I melted. The down side is that she completely and totally regressed in the potty training, we had her TRAINED and she slid backward completely. We're slowly getting there again.
I also have a major VENT/RANT with a question of what I could have said to a doctor. I'm still upset about the comment. I love Katie's response though, and it was that response that made me realize she DOES hear and understand what is being said around her.
Lots and lots and lots going on...
I promise that I'll have fireworks and 4th of July photos up soon! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh no...what happened with the Dr?
Glad to have you back and hope Miss Katie is feeling better. As much as I hate it when Lucy is sick, I just love how she will cuddle with me.......
Hugs, Jill
oh I am so glad she is feeling better. I am sure the PT will come back. She just hasn't felt like it.
I am glad you had some extra special cuddles from your sweeet girl.
Now I feel like I need details about what a crazy doc said!!?!??! I hope everything's getting a little bit more normal there....
ACK! You tease...more details, please!
I hope she is doing well now, whatever happened. The PTing will come back soon. {{{HUGS}}}
Sounds like things have been crazy! Hope all is well now.
Oh, man... I KNOW how frustrating that potty training backstep can be. The Tongginator did that for about three months once she had been fully potty trained for over six months. Without my intending it to, it became a power struggle. Lots and lots and lots of empathy over here.
I have a love/hate relationship with our ped. Love his nurse, him ... not so much. Sorry your little one hasn't been well and hope the PT gets back on track. We still haven't even started -- no interest at all on Little Bit's end (quite a bit of interest from Mama and Daddy though, haha!).
The cuddle-time can't be beat though. We too are getting fewer and fewer moments, life is just too busy for our 'big girl' to mess around with cuddles. Although fly-by hugs and kisses are plentiful.
Cheers,
Kiy
Oh my... I would have melted too... cuddles galore...
Post a Comment