Friday, July 03, 2009

Photoshop - tutorial on grunge brushes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrcFJSdg6Pg

That's Sam Puc's tutorial on the Quarantine Collection. :) VERY awesome to watch someone go through the steps. However, I wonder if those who aren't familiar with photoshop will get as much as I did. IF you get lost at any point of it, please let me know through comments and I will do a post on that step.

You will need to full size that, but I didn't catch her actions very well on some of them (like creating a new layer). In a previous photoshop post I've mentioned how to make a new layer, and add layer masks. I can update this post with those steps as well if you like.

1 - not sure where to get the overlays, and what they are doing with those. Will need to research that. I've never done much at all with grunge brushes and overlays period, I just have never tended to like the look. High school seniors though? They love the look.

2 - I am purchasing these, and will do a post of my working with these grunge brushes soon.

Remember, here is where you can purchase the brushes...

No comments: