I've been working on Katie's birthday party invitations today, and I used some photos from a recent "session" with her...if you can call it a session. She gives me literally 5-10 minutes and poses, faces, etc. MUST be her idea. I get whatever she decides to give me. In this particular session I got maybe 2-3 that I would give to grandparents/family, but as we have one we just did for all the family I'm not worrying about fully editing them.
Here are 2 I particularly liked as they show a little bit of Katie's personality:


I will definitely have to show you all the final photo invite when I figure it out. I'll also show you a few others from this particular session.
*details - canon5d 24-105 lens, 100% natural light - window to the left of Katie and white reflector to the right of Katie. This is shot in my dining room with the dining room table removed. ;)
4 comments:
i LOVE the one of her standing up!! =)
both are gramma-pleasers. :)
Beautiful pictures, I love them both! I hope we are lucky enough to receive one even though we are too far to attend.
They are both adorable!!! I don't know how you ever choose between all your wonderful pictures! :D
Did I tell you that I moved my blog? ... If not, it's here now: http://scrapgrrl.com
Post a Comment