Over the past few months I've been following this little girl name Hunter. I've never met her, only know of her through a friend who has met her and her family. Hunter is fighting cancer again (she relapsed), and Hunter is 4 years old.
"Hunter is the 2006 "Taco Bell kid" for Taco Bell's annual Jimmy Fund fundraising campaign! From today, October 18th, to November 8th, Taco Bells in New England and parts of New York will be asking for donations to the Jimmy Fund. Hunter's cute little face is on all of the promotional materials."
her Caringbridge site is here.
Reading this journal, and others like it, remind me everyday that our children are truly blessed to be healthy. I hope that all these little warriors survive, but I also pray for a cure...and soon. I can only imagine what their courageous parents go through, what these precious children go through, and I pray I never find out because I'm not strong like that. I don't want to be a downer, but truly, the Jimmy Fund needs all our help and these little kids need our prayers and support as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, now I'm boohooing my eyes out!!!
Post a Comment