If I had five minutes to myself, I'd
#1 I'd check Rumor Queen
#2 I'd drink a Dr. Pepper
#3 I'd check my Mommy blogs
#4 Find a book to read
#5 Eat something chocolate!
If I had $5 to spend, I'd
#1 Buy a new fluffy romance novel
#2 Buy a package of playdoh as it keeps S entertained for hours
#3 I'd rent a movie for the kids, so I can read that fluffy romance novel.
#4 I'd call my best friend who is long distance
#5 I'd take the kids to buy a treat from the dollar store.
Five Items I'd love to get rid of:
#1 All sibling rivalry in my house. AMEN!
#2 All whining in my house. AMEN again!
#3 Excess hand-me-down furniture that causes my house to be cluttered with junk
#4 The clutter all over my desk and Dh's desk.
#5 The waiting for our daughter's referral.
Five Items I wouldn't part with:
#1 My books.
#2 The hugs and kisses from my kids (and Dh too I guess) ;)
#3 My Bible
#4 My friends
#5 The internet
Five Words or Phrases I'd love to hear:
#1 This is Amy/Allison from your agency, I have a picture here of a beautiful little girl for you!
#2 This is your agency, I know you just got your referral today, but we have your Travel Approval in hand and you leave tomorrow.
#3 Dh to me, "Just sit down and read your book, we're going to clean the house spotlessly clean"
#4 Dh to me, "I'm taking the kids out for the day, the house is clean, please do whatever you would like to do all day long."
#5 "Mom, I'm totally caught up on my school work, can I have more to do?"
Well, my five minutes are up! If you haven't done this one, consider yourself tagged! Let me know in the comments if you do it, so I can come visit yours:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment