Monday, August 28, 2006

Ladybug Sighting

Last Wednesday, August 23, our cat had escaped the house. Knowing he hides during the day and comes home for food at night, I left the back door open for him to come in. After 15 minutes, and LOTS of moths later, I closed it. Dh was standing by the lights and saw something red flying around. I guess it was around 9:30pm. It landed on a light and it was a LADYBUG! Our first REAL Ladybug sighting. :)

2 days later (thinking the cat who did finally come home) had gotten all the moths (and that little ladybug) I saw a speck of red on my oldest son's door while I was cleaning. Upstairs and opposite corner of the house from original location, but I'm guessing it was the same one.

Hmmm....since we're considering special needs, want less than 12 months...could she have been born on August 23rd? That would put her roughly the correct age for a spring waiting child list! :) What a wonderful dream.

No comments: