and I've sat here for 2 days, relaxing with nothing to stress about with the dossier. I noticed the house. Hmmm...I think I neglected the housework in order to get certain things done! LOL
I currently have a Mount St. Foldme waiting for me. The kitchen is in decent shape, the boys rooms are...well...kids rooms. The main living areas are okay. OMG when did the stairs get so many stains on them? LOL I've been busy, and I'm now attacking the housework. I was feeling pretty good until I walked outside and noticed the flowerbed. I've not had to "stalk the mailman" lately, so no weeding has been done. Coupled with some rain...and it's now affectionately named "weed bed" by Dh.
I want to post photos, but Dh is having a fit since this isn't password protected and we don't know you....tried to explain it was okay. I took the kids out this weekend to play, bought them Pirate costumes, and we had a blast together. I took photos of them, the kids played Pirate. When we got in the car I heard, "That was so much fun Mom! Can we do it again?"
Now, to start thinking about Christmas card photos and designs for cards. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment