Friday, August 04, 2006

10.5 weeks and still waiting

For a process that started in November 2005, this paperchase has been the pits. I knew it could take longer than 4-6 months we were "quoted" but 9 months? When as our family coordinator said, "You are one of my most proactive families."

10.5 weesks so far for USCIS to get us the 171h form. Yes, it "bad word here" that we are still waiting when people that were "behind" us in line have their form. I do know that our application was processed and approved on Tuesday (thanks to calls to USCIS we know this much). But we are just waiting for the mail to get it to us. I thought, since someone from my area had one processed last Tuesday and got it Friday that today would be the day. But no. We were told it could take up to 14 days to get it us. GAK...that's a LOONG time still. So...we wait. Hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm betting on tomorrow!