Wednesday, September 27, 2006

all these referrals...

I'm so excited to read these referrals and see the pics of the babies. It's always a happy day. But this month, oh THIS month is even more exciting to me than before. Why? Because this month I can cross off DAYS from where they are referring to where MY LID is!

So, August 9, 2005 - August 9, 2006 = 365 days
August 9,2006 - September 9, 2006 = 31 days
September 9, 2006 - September 14, 2006 = 5 days.

Grand total = 401 days!

(let's use EASY numbers of 400 days and 20 days of LID per referral batch)...at this rate, it will be 20 months until we get a referral. Still within that 18-24 month range I've prepared myself for. :) I like that it is closer to 18 months though. I still seriously doubt I'll know anything before 2008 (for NSN).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Carla - Saw your blog from Props and decided to visit. My sister is adopting from China also.Every month, at the end of the month, my question is "how many days this month?" So I know the ups and downs of it all. Good luck to you and congrats on getting your LID!