So, my homestudy has been at state level now for 3 weeks and 5 days. On all literature from the homestudy agency AND from state DHR it states 2-4 weeks for processing and approval. Once approved the homestudy will be forwarded to USCIS office and a letter sent to my homestudy agency. Then, the homestudy agency will mail me a letter.
My question is, WHEN do you think my homestudy will be sent to USCIS?
1. 4 weeks is Tuesday AFTER Memorial Day, so my thought was it was approved and sent out Friday before Memorial Day weekend. It was that "let's get through this last little bit" so we're starting at a good spot on Tuesday. Agency will get notification Tuesday and I'll get notification Thursday, June 1.
2. It was approved Friday, but will be mailed Tuesday after Memorial Day. Agency will get notification Thursday, I'll find out the following Monday.
3. It's already been sent, but notification was not mailed out. I'll call on Tuesday or Wednesday to the homestudy agency and they'll call and find out it was sent 2 weeks ago. LOL
4. It's going to be at least another week or two to get approval as they had a question, but the agency never got notification.
5. My homestudy is LOST, and no one knows where it is.
6. Homestudy was approved 2 weeks ago, but it never got mailed.
7. Homestudy was approved 2 weeks ago, agency doesn't know it was mailed, and I'll get 171H form in the mail Tuesday. LOL How's THAT for optimistic thinking?
So...which do you think is likely? Me? well...I'm thinking any of the 1st 6 is likely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment