Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Update on homestudy

It's still at state as far as anyone knows. It was officially mailed to state on May 4. Argh. That makes 4 weeks Thursday (for mailing date), so state probably got it Friday or the following Monday.

I feel like the 171H form is never going to come at this rate. Oh...maybe by December. LOL Then I'll be redoing the fingerprints before I'm logged in. Now isn't that a riot. Can fingerprints expire 2 times before the 171H actually does? LOL Hmmm...was fingerprinted Feb 10, 15 months later is May 15 07 plus 15 more months is August 15 08. 18 months from Dec 06 would be June 08...nope, but if it took a full YEAR to get that 171H form they would. Wow...wonder if anyone else has run into that? If so...boy am I sorry for them.

But more than likely, the 171H will arrive one day in the next 6 weeks or so, so I won't even come close to having to renew fingerprints 2 times before the 171H expires.

No comments: